Annual Report 2021: Building blocks for change
Through great collaborative cluster-work in 2021, GCE Ocean Technology created more "building blocks" for the future energy transition and the need for a stable and predictable energy supply to Europe.
In addition to facts and figures; the annual report highlights how GCE Ocean Technology among other things has:
- become bigger and better with 23 new and exciting member organisations
- shared competence and labour through Competence Hub
- strengthened the clusters opportunities in Europe through the EU network Ocean of Opportunities
- contributed to business growth and opened new markets for the cluster
- increased our focus on marine minerals
- provided funding advise and gave 1 mill. NOK in pre-project funding to six cluster-driven projects
- triggered 105 mill. NOK in R&D from the public funding scheme as a result of the cluster work
- been part of 26 international cluster projects
- organised 39 events and more
Flip through report (language: Norwegian):
I would like to thank our cluster partners, members and all collaborative partners who continue to contribute to the clusters' many common achievements.
We hope you will enjoy looking through the highlights of 2021.
Tore Halvorsen – Keynote speaker on marine minerals opportunities at UTC
Join us at the Underwater Technology Conference (UTC) 14 – 16 June to learn more about marine minerals opportunities. 2023 could be a significant year ...
A hotspot to connect and learn
We are happy to announce that Sonja Chirico Indrebø, Vice President of Floating Offshore Wind at Equinor will be joining us at our cluster workshop Oc ...
Apply for pre-project funding to kick-start your idea
If you have an RDI-projects with potential to increase export and decrease global emissions, you can apply for pre-project funding from GCE Ocean Tech ...
Korall Engineering chosen to partake in Equinor & Techstar’s worldwide Energy Accelerator Program
Korall Engineering, a member of the GCE Ocean Technology cluster, is one of the very few companies selected among hundreds of applicants from all arou ...
UiB signs new partnership agreement
The University of Bergen has entered into a new partnership agreement with GCE Ocean Technology to strengthen the dialogue and collaboration with the ...