Ocean Tech Scaling Program
It is a well known fact that Norway is lagging behind in the race of creating growth companies. Our Ocean Tech Scaling Program, is designed to unlock rapid growth in companies.
This program offers your company the opportunity to upgrade your business, develop your growth strategy, and expand your network through 5 modules.
Your represent either a startup company that is ready to scale or expand your business abroad or you are perhaps a tech company.
Common for all the previous participants is that they were all companies that needed to test their growth strategies and that was advised and guided by great national and international mentors through this program.
The program is a collaboration between BI Norwegian Business School and the Martin Trust Centre for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston and GCE Ocean Technology. The program is funded by Agenda Vestlandet at Sparebanken Vest.
Great lectures, good discussions and a lot of social interaction throughout the week. All in all a great experience!, Additech AS, participant 2022.
- An immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for internationalisation and rapid growth
5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet and access to world class mentors
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Shifter.no wrote about the programme in August 2020.
Who Should Participate
Candidates for the program are SME’s with the management resources, technology and competence to really grow and internationalise to become the future value- and job creators in Norway.
How to Participate
GCE Ocean Technology is partially funding the programme for our members, but the programme is open for all companies against a programme fee.
If you would like to apply to be part of the 2023 programme - please contact us.