GCE Ocean Technology Membership
Being a GCE Ocean Technology member means being part of an industry cluster that works towards increased interaction and innovation among our partners and members.
If you want to become a member, please fill in our online registration form. We will ask you to complete one or more of the following steps:
- Step 1: Create a personal account
- Step 2: Connect to an organisation that is already registered, or register a new organisation.
- Step 3: Become a member.
If you have already created an account, please log in with your existing profile.
Who Can Become a Partner or Member?
All organisations established in Norway that deliver products or services in or to the subsea industry, or intend to do so, can become members of GCE Ocean Technology.
Companies that are seen as particularly important to the development of the cluster and educational and government institutions can be accepted as partners.
We do not offer personal or individual membership.
How to Join
To become a member, please fill in our online registration form. We will process this and complete the registration of your membership as promptly as we can.
What Does It Cost?
The current fees are as follows:
- Organisations with less than ten employees – NOK 15,000 per year
- Organisations with ten to 250 employees – NOK 30,000 per year
- Organisations with 250 or more employees – NOK 60.000 per year
- Start-up businesses up to five years old (year of establishment is counted as year one) with a financial result of less than NOK 50.000,- – NOK 5.000,- per year. These receive a 1,000 NOK discount on all GCE Subsea activities they attend, up to 5,000 NOK per calendar year.
All prices exclude VAT.
When Will My Invoice Arrive?
Membership fees are billed at the start of the year and continuously upon registering new members.
Start-up businesses up to five years old with a negative financial result less than NOK 50.000,- are billed at the end of the year, after counting the number of GCE Ocean Technology events they have attended.
Membership is based on accepting the terms in GCE Ocean Technology's Membership Agreement.
Download Vedtekter for GCE Subsea (GCE Subsea’s Statutes, only available in Norwegian). GCE Ocean Technology Statutes will be available in April 2019.
Gce Ocean Technology Services
We provide a range of services and activities to our members. Core Areas Our services are focused on six core areas. We aim to: Develop competenc ...
International research shows that business clusters lead to higher employment, greater economic growth and improved productivity. Innovation in terms of new technology, new products and services more often takes place inside an industry cluster than outside.