To stimulate technology development our activities are designed to:
- Strengthen R&D collaboration between industry, universities and R&D institutes
- Establish partnerships and secure funding for project developing new products and services
- Strengthen R&D infrastructure, knowledge base and multidiscipine collaboration
Our generic Research Development and Innovation (RDI) focus areas are:
- Autonomy; including sensing, communication, machine learning/AI
- Power; covering both low carbon petroleum production and renewable energy
- Sharing and circular economy
News about Technology
The role of the subsurface in the green transition
Over the next eight years, researchers in the NORCE-led Centre for Sustainable Subsurface Resources (CSSR) will develop new knowledge on how the subsu ...
Rystad Energy to UTC Day 0
Get the latest market insights into the global drivers for the energy transition and what effects this will have on the energy mix and mineral markets ...
Events about Technology
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Open Dialogue and Network Meeting
We invite you to a dialogue meeting focusing on maritime operations, subsea and other technology and solution needs for arctic and cold climate regions.
Scandic Ørnen Hotel, Lars Hilles gate 18, Bergen