To stimulate technology development our activities are designed to:
- Strengthen R&D collaboration between industry, universities and R&D institutes
- Establish partnerships and secure funding for project developing new products and services
- Strengthen R&D infrastructure, knowledge base and multidiscipine collaboration
Our generic Research Development and Innovation (RDI) focus areas are:
- Autonomy; including sensing, communication, machine learning/AI
- Power; covering both low carbon petroleum production and renewable energy
- Sharing and circular economy
News about Technology
Programme ready for #DEEPSEAMINERALS
We are very pleased to announce an international programme with world leading experts for this year’s Deep Sea Minerals conference to be held in Berge ...
CCS - the key to achieving the 2030 goal
This would be the dream headline in the papers, five years from now, if it was up to the industrial partners in the Centre for Sustainable Subsurface ...
Events about Technology
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Open Dialogue and Network Meeting
We invite you to a dialogue meeting focusing on maritime operations, subsea and other technology and solution needs for arctic and cold climate regions.
Scandic Ørnen Hotel, Lars Hilles gate 18, Bergen