To stimulate technology development our activities are designed to:
- Strengthen R&D collaboration between industry, universities and R&D institutes
- Establish partnerships and secure funding for project developing new products and services
- Strengthen R&D infrastructure, knowledge base and multidiscipine collaboration
Our generic Research Development and Innovation (RDI) focus areas are:
- Autonomy; including sensing, communication, machine learning/AI
- Power; covering both low carbon petroleum production and renewable energy
- Sharing and circular economy
News about Technology
Input to the European Critical Raw Materials Act
To achieve the green and digital transitions, the EU must significantly increase and diversify its critical raw materials supply, strengthen circulari ...
Launching Ocean Tech Pitch Panel
Sign up to get the opportunity to pitch your concept and receive valuable advice from a panel of key players in GCE Ocean Technology. We are looking ...
Events about Technology
GCE Ocean Technology Events
The Underwater Technology Conference – Securing global energy
The 29th annual Underwater Technology Conference will be back in its physical form in Bergen, Norway 13 – 15th June 2023. We expect more than 500 delegates and 30 exhibitors from around the globe.