A key challenge for Norway's future success, highlighted in the Norwegian Governments Ocean Strategy, is our ability to develop and create new ocean industries and balance the need for increased productivity with sustainable utilization and protection of marine resources.
GCE Ocean Technology develops and supplies innovative ocean technology within:
To succeed in the global market our activities are designed to:
- Increase the proportion of companies that export
- Provide broad and updated market intelligence
- Increase expertise on marketing, branding, strategy and internationalisation
- Develop partnerships targeting international markets
- Increase the clusters visibility in international markets
- Raise awareness of the possibilities and potential in utilising oil and gas technology- and knowledge base in related industries
- Strengthen multidiscipline collaboration
- Create new knowledge links
News about Market
Norway is part of the 25GW ScotWind journey
17 projects of floating, fixed and mixed offshore wind, have been offered option agreements to join Scotland's offshore wind journey to net-zero emiss ...
More knowledge is best gained without a moratorium
– We need as much knowledge as possible about minerals on the seabed. A moratorium will make this work more difficult, says Jon O. Hellevang, R&D ...
Events about Market
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Marine Minerals – Market Outlook
Minerals is key for the energy transition. Join us to learn more about the main drivers, knowledge status, challenges and opportunities for marine minerals.
USF Verftet, Georgernes Verft 12, 5011 Bergen
Bergensregionen har havner, leverandørindustri, kompetent arbeidskraft, Bergen Offshore Wind Centre ved UiB og nærhet til store, mulige nye arealer for utvikling av offshore vind. Vi har særlig gode forutsetninger for å bli en ledende aktør innen havvind.
Grand Selskapslokaler, Nedre Ole Bulls plass 1, Bergen