One of the key challenges facing Norway, as outlined in the Norwegian Government's Ocean Strategy, is the need to develop new ocean industries while also ensuring sustainable use and protection of marine resources.
GCE Ocean Technology focuses on developing and supplying innovative ocean technology within the Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Seafood, and Marine Minerals sectors.
Our activities are designed to:
- Boost the number of exporting companies
- Provide comprehensive and up-to-date market intelligence
- Enhance expertise in areas such as marketing, branding, strategy, and internationalization
- Form partnerships with international market targets
- Increase the cluster's visibility in international markets
- Raise awareness of the possibilities and potential of using oil and gas technology and knowledge base in related industries
- Foster multidisciplinary collaboration
- Create new knowledge links
Explore our projects to learn more about what we do within our focus areas.
News about Market
Window of opportunity for Norwegian industry
Mainstream Renewable Power sees a great opportunity for the Norwegian offshore wind industry to gain a competitive edge as sustainability becomes a cr ...
Annual report 2022: Collaboration is key to success.
GCE Ocean Technology plays an important role in Norway's efforts to increase exports and reduce emissions, and we believe that collaboration and partn ...
Events about Market
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Velkommen til årets klyngesamling
Vær med å forme kommende samarbeidsprosjekter, øk din konkurransekraft og ta en ledende posisjon i de raskt voksende havnæringene. Bli med på Ocean Innovation Lab, som finner sted 7-8. mai på vakre Solstrand Hotell & Bad. Denne lunsj-til-lunsj-samlingen for havnæringene vil være en glimrende arena for å konkretisere større fellesprosjekter for klyngen og for nettverksbygging.
Solstrand Hotell & Bad, Solstrandvegen 200, Os