A key challenge for Norway's future success, highlighted in the Norwegian Governments Ocean Strategy, is our ability to develop and create new ocean industries and balance the need for increased productivity with sustainable utilization and protection of marine resources.
GCE Ocean Technology develops and supplies innovative ocean technology within:
To succeed in the global market our activities are designed to:
- Increase the proportion of companies that export
- Provide broad and updated market intelligence
- Increase expertise on marketing, branding, strategy and internationalisation
- Develop partnerships targeting international markets
- Increase the clusters visibility in international markets
- Raise awareness of the possibilities and potential in utilising oil and gas technology- and knowledge base in related industries
- Strengthen multidiscipline collaboration
- Create new knowledge links
News about Market
Join our growth programme
Work alongside experts and peers through five modules to create robust strategies for scaling up your company’s projects globally. Join our Ocean Tech ...
An important role as strategic partner
As a major local player with extensive international activity, OneSubsea has an important role to play as a strategic partner in GCE Ocean Technology. ...
Events about Market
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Velkommen til HAVlunsj på Marineholmen - en uformell møteplass for havnæringene, med fokus på kompetanseheving og nettverksbygging.
Vitensenteret, Thormøhlensgate 51, Bergen