One of the key challenges facing Norway, as outlined in the Norwegian Government's Ocean Strategy, is the need to develop new ocean industries while also ensuring sustainable use and protection of marine resources.
GCE Ocean Technology focuses on developing and supplying innovative ocean technology within the Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Seafood, and Marine Minerals sectors.
Our activities are designed to:
- Boost the number of exporting companies
- Provide comprehensive and up-to-date market intelligence
- Enhance expertise in areas such as marketing, branding, strategy, and internationalization
- Form partnerships with international market targets
- Increase the cluster's visibility in international markets
- Raise awareness of the possibilities and potential of using oil and gas technology and knowledge base in related industries
- Foster multidisciplinary collaboration
- Create new knowledge links
Explore our projects to learn more about what we do within our focus areas.
News about Market
New EY report on deep-sea minerals
EY will present their new report “Perspectives on the development of deep-sea mineral industry in Norway” at our seminar Accelerating deep sea explora ...
Loke acquiring DSM licences in the Pacific Ocean
Loke Marine Minerals (Loke) has announced the acquisition of the deep sea mineral business UK Seabed Resources. Furthermore, Kongsberg Gruppen has joi ...
Events about Market
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Velkommen til den siste av årets 10 HAVlunsjer - i regi av Maritime Bergen denne gangen.
GCE Ocean Technology (2.etg. VilVite), Thormøhlensgate 51, Bergen