Competence and Infrastructure
To develop competence and attract talents and investors our projects and activities shall:
- Strengthen and develop eduction and training programmes
- Strengthen R&D infrastructure
- Improve host attractiveness
- Increase expertise in the cluster companies
News about Competence
Bachelor in Floating Solar Energy with Irish Company
– We saw the opportunity to collaborate and agreed to make a bachelor project to connect Western Norway University (HVL) students to the ongoing work ...
Catapult Projects in Progress
A Catapult center accelerates the process from concept to market launch of a product. We have identified several Catapult projects that are in the pro ...
Events about Competence
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Scaleups and Opportunities for Growth
We invite you to an afternoon with interesting panel debates and the “perfect pitch” delivered by the eight companies that have participated in our 100ScaleUPs programme over the last 12 weeks.
Handelshøyskolen BI, Campus Bergen, Kong, Chr. Frederiks gate 5, Bergen
Temamøte – Havteknologi i fokus
Havet og kysten på Vestlandet åpner for nye muligheter ved bruk av teknologi på tvers av bransjer. Temamøtet skal gi ny innsikt og øke interessen for satsing i havnæringene.
Auditoriet, Flora vidaregåande skule, Professor Gjelsvikveg, Florø