Competence and Infrastructure
We attract competence, talents and investors to the ocean industries by highlighting the opportunities and growth potential within the sector, as well as its commitment to sustainable use and protection of marine resources.
Our activities are designed to:
- Contribute to developing education and training programs that are tailored to the needs of the ocean industries.
- Support funding and development of R&D infrastructure to support innovation and technology development within the sector.
- Providing access to funding and resources that can help companies grow and stay competitive in the market.
- Creating a supportive business environment for ocean industries
- Building a positive reputation for Norway as a leader in sustainable ocean industries, which can attract talent and investment from around the world.
- Creating networking and collaboration opportunities, to connect businesses. students, investors and researchers with each other and with key stakeholders.
Read more about:
News about Competence and Infrastructure
Job vacancies at Catapult Center in Bergen
Would you like to work with innovation in the ocean industries? We asked Bjarte Horn, CEO, a few questions about the Ocean Innovation Catapult and wha ...
New job portal for companies that want to recruit students in Bergen
Does your company have vacant positions, internships, projects, or volunteer opportunities suitable for students or recent graduates? Submit your job ...
Events about Competence and Infrastructure
GCE Ocean Technology Events
Vi inviterer til Ocean Young: en unik møteplass som knytter sammen hundrevis av dyktige og engasjerte studenter innen energi- og havteknologi med ledende bedrifter i bransjen.
Høgskulen på Vestlandet, Inndalsveien 28, Bergen