Useful Tips about Funding
GCE Ocean Technology offer free counceling for our partners and members. In this article we have compiled some good advise for you to consider when applying for external funding.
- Our guide 'Veiviser til virkemiddelapparatet' includes a list of different public funding schemes and tips for the project development and application stages. Contact us to get the list.
- Check the announcement and deadlines for the relevant programme before beginning the application process. Get in touch with the person who is listed as the contact for the announcement in question.
- Many funding programmes and calls are based on and/or linked to key national RDI and technology strategies e.g.;
- OG21 - Oil and gas
- Maritim21 for the maritime sector
- Energi21 for environmental friendly energy technology
- Digital21 for digitalization
- GCE Ocean Technology can provide professional and financial support for applications for external funding. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Writing a good agreement is not easy. The Research Council of Norway and Innovation Norway offer several templates for collaboration agreements that regulate working methods, rights and obligations between the partners in a project.
- Download the collaboration agreement templates from The Research Council of Norway. See the point "Examples on collaboration agreements".
- Download the template for innovation contract from Innovation Norway. See the point "Veiledning og maler".
These templates are publicly available general documents and should be adapted to each project.