Open Dialogue and Network Meeting
08. February 2018, 09:00 - 16:00
Event registration is closed.
We invite you to a dialogue meeting focusing on maritime operations, subsea and other technology and solution needs for arctic and cold climate regions.
Norwegian Energy Partners is running a joint national industry project: "Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions". This is a project to strengthen Norwegian Arctic offshore maritime and petroleum related technology and competence. The project wishes to pave the way for Norwegian industry delivering world class technology and solutions for Arctic and Cold Climate capital development projects, as well as related infrastructure, in the markets: Norway, Greenland, USA (Alaska), Canada, Russia and Kazakhstan (The Caspian Sea).
Norwegian Energy Partners, through this project, will be an effective tool to promote the right innovation and technology development and strengthen the Norwegian petroleum cluster within Arctic and Cold Climate technology and solutions.
This project will explicitly connect technology provided by industry directly to real technology needs in the individual capital development projects in each of these markets. At the same time, this project will highlight concrete future development projects and infrastructure needs for the industry to develop the best solutions in a timely manner.
The purpose of the dialogue meetings is to provide:
- Knowledge about what the future will entail, market opportunities
- Which projects are relevant for the next four years and further ahead
- Populate arctic database, more extensive than today
- Inform about the challenges and the requirements/demand
- Review of current supply chains
- Demonstrate possibilities and link to products, goods and services
If the client(s) is present, they will more directly inform about the challenges, which deliveries are expected/required and what specific projects are relevant
Rystad Energy will present market opportunities and operators are expected to share their respective views on operational needs. You will also learn about the new gateway to Norwegian world-class technology and solutions – the arctic and cold climate solutions database.
Participation and Costs
The event is open for all with the following participation fees (prices are excl VAT):
- GCE Subsea, Norwegian Energy Partners and Petro Arctic members registration: 1.000,- NOK per person
- Non-members registration: 3.000,- NOK per. person
Learn more about GCE Subsea Membership.
Registration has now ended.
The meeting is organised in collaboration with:
Norwegian Energy Partners, Petroarctic