The Annual Meeting is the supreme authority of GCE Ocean Technology. Each partner and member has one seat in the Annual Meeting which is held every year during April.
GCE Ocean Technology’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience within their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
This is the board structure in 2021-2022/23:
- Jon Arve Sværen, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Aker BP
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen, Equinor
- Tom Georg Indrevik, Øygarden Kommune
- Steinar Matre, Westcon Yards AS
- Mark Bokenfohr, Transmark Subsea
- Randveig Nygaard Bjørk, NORCE
- Remi Andre Breivik, TechnipFMC
- Gunnar Birkeland, Unitech Offshore AS, (Deputy)
- Hege Hammersland-White, Scantrol Deep Vision, (Deputy)
- Hans Petter Klohs, ADEPTH Minerals, (Deputy)
The Cluster Organisation
GCE Ocean Technology is located at Vitensenteret in Bergen and at Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes.