The Annual Meeting is the supreme authority of GCE Ocean Technology. Each partner and member has one seat in the Annual Meeting and it is held every year during april.
GCE Ocean Technology’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
This is the board structure in 2020-2021/22:
- Jon Arve Sværen, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Aker BP
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen, Equinor
- Mark Bokenfohr, Transmark Subsea
- Kristin Flornes, NORCE
- Remi Andre Breivik, TechnipFMC
- Tom Georg Indrevik, Øygarden Kommune
- Inger Graves, Aanderaa Data Instruments
- Steinar Matre, Westcon Olvondo AS
- Gunnar Birkeland, Unitech Offshore AS (Deputy)
- Hege Hammersland-White, Scantrol Deep Vision, (Deputy)
The Cluster Organisation
GCE Ocean Technology is located at Vitensenteret in Bergen, Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes and in Florø.