The Annual Meeting is the supreme authority of GCE Ocean Technology. Each partner and member has one seat in the Annual Meeting.
GCE Ocean Technology’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
The GCE Ocean Technology Board elected in April 2019:
- Jon Arve Sværen, OneSubsea (Chairman)
- Tove Ormevik, Aker BP
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen, Equinor
- Tom Georg Indrevik, Nye Øygarden Kommune
- Ove Magne Kallestad, TechnipFMC
- Inger Graves, Aandera Data Instruments
- Geir Anton Johansen, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Steinar Matre, Westcon Olvondo
- Gunnar Birkeland, Unitech Offshore AS (Deputy)
- Hege Hammersland-White, Scantrol Deep Vision (Deputy)
- Henrik Bang-Andreasen, Seaproof Solutions (Deputy)
The Cluster Organisation
GCE Ocean Technology is located at Vitensenteret in Bergen, Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes and in Florø.