The Annual Meeting is the supreme authority of GCE Ocean Technology. Each partner and member has one seat in the Annual Meeting which is held every year during April.
GCE Ocean Technology’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience within their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
This is the board structure in 2022-2023/24:
- Remi Andre Breivik (TechnipFMC), Chairman
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen (Equinor), board member
- Tom Georg Indrevik (Øygarden kommune), board member
- Hege Hammersland (Scantrol Deep Vision), board member
- Kristin Sand Bakken (Corvus Energy), board member
- Kristin Wallevik (NORCE), board member
- Rolf Røssland (NUI), board member
- Øyvind Langedal (CCB), board member
- Christian James-Olsen (Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma), deputy member
- Hans Petter Klohs (Adepth Minerals), deputy member
- Marianne Lefdal (CGG), deputy member
- Vivian Torkelsen (Metas), deputy member