New Board Elected
A new board was elected in GCE Ocean Technology at our digital annual meeting in April.
Jon Arve Sværen was re-elected as Chairman of the Board at the annual meeting for GCE Ocean Technology in April in Bergen.
This is the board structure in 2020-2021/22:
- Jon Arve Sværen, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Aker BP
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen, Equinor
- Mark Bokenfohr, Transmark Subsea
- Kristin Flornes, NORCE
- Remi Andre Breivik, TechnipFMC
- Tom Georg Indrevik, Øygarden Kommune
- Inger Graves, Aanderaa Data Instruments
- Steinar Matre, Westcon Olvondo AS
- Gunnar Birkeland, Unitech Offshore AS (Deputy)
- Hege Hammersland-White, Scantrol Deep Vision, (Deputy)
GCE Ocean Technology would like to extend their gratitude to the board members leaving their position in the board, for their valuable work; Ove Magne Kallestad (TechnipFMC), Geir Anton Johansen (HVL) and Henrik Bang-Andreasen (former Seaproof Solutions).
Furthermore, we would like to thank our brilliant election committee consisting of Ingmar Westervik (TechnipFMC), Rolf Røssland (NUI) and Nina Broch Mathisen (Innovation Norway).
An Eventful 2019 – Annual Report
It has never been more exciting to work with the potential that lies in the ocean industries and our newly launched annual report demonstrates another ...
Business after Covid-19
What future are Norwegian businesses facing after Covid-19, in six months, a year or five years from now – will we see a speedy recovery or are we hea ...
Billions for New Innovation Projects
Innovation Norway and the Research Council of Norway have both announced several billions in additional funding to support innovation to counteract th ...