Call for abstracts - Securing global energy
The 29th annual Underwater Technology Conference will be back in Bergen, Norway 13 – 15th June 2023. We expect more than 500 delegates and 30 exhibitors from around the globe.
The overall goal of the Underwater Technology Conference is to be most relevant meeting arena where new contacts are created, knowledge is shared, and important relations and network cultivated.
Do not miss the opportunity to reengage with the subsea technology industry most influential Executives, Managers, Engineers, Strategy &Planning personnel as well as the Subsea academicians.
We hereby invite you to participate and make UTC an even greater subsea event by submitting your Abstract!
Topics of Interest UTC 2023
UTC2023 will focus on the world’s need for sustainable and climate neutral energy and create a good balance between this and the traditional scope of underwater technology for subsea oil and gas production. We want to welcome a broad scope of abstracts.
Below you can view the topics of interest the UTC program committee encourage you to be inspired by:
- Asset integrity and security
- Solutions for energy transition
- New energy carriers
- Power generation
- Power distribution
- Remote operation /automation
- Autonomous operation
- Installation and IMR
- Well intervention
- Material technology
- Zero emission
- Environmental monitoring and impact
- Field of the future
- Innovation / new technology
- Carbon Capture, Storage and Utilization
- Subsea tie-back technology
- Lifetime enhancement
- Cyber security
- Condition based maintenance
- Big data/Data management
- All electric solutions / Instrumentation
- Subsea increased recovery
A text abstract outlining your theme and content, max 250 words or a short abstract summary and a short video presentation of your theme and content, max 2 minutes.
UTC is hosted by The Underwater Technology Foundation (UTF) and GCE Ocean Technology, in close cooperation with our hosting partners SPE Bergen and FFU.
Aiming for active collaboration
Aker Solutions at Ågotnes becomes a partner in GCE Ocean Technology with the aim of an active collaboration. Aker Solutions' local branch at Ågotnes i ...
Cluster Insight with Imenco
– A world in change is a huge opportunity, and we see enormous potential within many segments, however it is a challenge to understand the political s ...