Let a Student Solve Your Business Assignment
Students at the University of Bergen are keen to collaborate with businesses through assignment collaboration. We encourage companies to make use of this free, skilled labor.
Assignment collaboration means that a bachelor's or master's student familiarises him- or herself with a problem and solves an assignment for a company or organisation.
Assignment collaboration can be well suited to having different types of surveys and feasibility studies carried out.
Benefits from Assignment Collaboration
Companies that have participated in assignment collaboration say among other things, that:
- Students are updated on the latest knowledge and it provides added value (Ingrid Nergaard Fjeldstad, Skatteetaten)
- The scheme is a very important part of our recruitment of new associates and gives us a unique opportunity to get to know the student professionally and socially (Ane Ottesen from Harris law firm)
How to Proceed
Assignment collaboration is free of charge (beyond hours for follow-up) and is a good opportunity to:
- gain access to fresh and up-to-date knowledge
- gain new perspectives and be challenged
- be able to solve tasks that have been on hold and there is no time for them on a daily basis
- market your own business as a future employer and recruit good candidates
- form new networks within a relevant professional environment
From Subsea to Ocean Technology Programme
The Ocean Technology programme at Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) is a bachelor programme that started in the fall of 2017. This p ...
Hydrogen Courses for the Industry
Hydrogen is "sailing up" as fuel in the maritime sector. New courses are now being developed to offer technical and operational competence for crew me ...
From Students to Entrepreneurs
– When we were invited to join the MIT Entrepreneurship School last year, we saw it as a great opportunity to expand our network in an educational and ...