Gain Global Exposure for Free in The Explorer
Many of our partners and members who have solutions that are smarter and greener for the environment than today’s technology, displays them for free in Innovation Norway’s portal The Explorer.
The Explorer is Norway's digital showcase for green and sustainable solutions, where the vision is to connect foreign players with Norwegian solutions.
It is free to become part of the service and requires only a simple registration from the company, no long application process to register in The Explorer.
Some of our cluster members presenting their solutions for free in The Explorer are:
- 4Subsea promotes their decision support for offshore wind.
- Bergen Carbon Solutions promotes their solution to producing carbon nanofibers from CO₂ emissions.
- Corvus Energy promotes their energy storage for the maritime industry.
- DNV GL promotes their blockchain powered tool for consumer trust.
- Ecotone promotes their advanced underwater camera technology used in aquaculture.
- Eelume has launched their subsea solution Eely.
- Equinor promotes their efforts within floating offshore wind.
- Fieldmade promotes their digital inventories and 3D printing solutions.
- Metas promotes their solution regarding subsea hydrocarbon and CO₂ leak detection.
- PSW promotes their PSW hybrid battery system.
Find your New International Customer
All companies registered in the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises in Brønnøysund are eligible to submit a solution (with some exceptions) can register for free on The Explorer.
Solutions that fulfil the criteria will be published on theexplorer.no and are included in the matchmaking. They will also be profiled in social media and when Norway is promoted internationally.
The criteria are:
- The solution must be green.
- The solution contribute to achieving at least one UN Sustainable Development Goal.
- The company must be ready for international growth.
The solution can be small, large, simple, advanced, cheap or expensive. Both established companies and young startups can be part of The Explorer.
How to Register
Innovation Norway Supports Eelume in Developing Advanced Autonomy
Eelume has been granted 3 million NOK from Innovation Norway to develop untethered operation for their resident robot, Eely500. GCE Ocean Technology s ...
Cluster Insight With Bergen Carbon Solutions
This week, we spoke with Jan Børge Sagmo to learn more about him and his work at Bergen Carbon Solutions: A company that produce carbon nanofibers, us ...
Cluster Insight With Fieldmade
– As we were recently accepted in to the Techstars Energy program we are looking forward to the next few months, getting under the hood and engaging f ...
Cluster Insight With Metas
– Through cooperation with our partner, Equinor, we are installing the first full scale pilot of our subsea Wide Area Active Monitoring system (WAAM) ...