GCE Ocean Technology provides financial and professional support to establish externally funded RDI projects.
In 2018 – the following innovation projects was granted funding:
- Aqwator: Energy Module, wavepower for offshore aquaculture
- Waveco – Maritime observation plattform
- CCB Subsea – Subsea RFID
- Odda Digital Systems – Export of industrial processcontrol system globally
- Swire Seabed – Mass
- Uni Research Polytec – Gaming technology for marine operations
- DNV GL – Digital Ready RP
- Heavelock - Development of Heave simulator
|Project Owners||GCE Ocean Technology|
|Period||From 2008 and on-going|
|Funding||GCE Ocean Technology|
|Result||More than 1 Billion NOK secured in externallay funded projects run by the cluster companies.|
Technology for Real-time Monitoring of Drilling Operations
OCTIO's new solution DrillWatch was introduced at OMV Norway's Wisting field in the Barents Sea summer of 2017. It is the first time that such an oper ...
Innovation Dialog Resulted in Innovation Project
Once again our Innovation Dialogs have resulted in a large innovation project with partial funding from the Research Council of Norway. Kongsberg Seat ...