GCE Ocean Technology provides financial and professional support to establish externally funded RDI projects.
In 2018 – the following innovation projects was granted funding:
- Aqwator: Energy Module, wavepower for offshore aquaculture
- Waveco – Maritime observation plattform
- CCB Subsea – Subsea RFID
- Odda Digital Systems – Export of industrial processcontrol system globally
- Swire Seabed – Mass
- Uni Research Polytec – Gaming technology for marine operations
- DNV GL – Digital Ready RP
- Heavelock - Development of Heave simulator
|Project Owners||GCE Ocean Technology|
|Period||From 2008 and on-going|
|Funding||GCE Ocean Technology|
|Result||More than 1 Billion NOK secured in externallay funded projects run by the cluster companies.|
Guide to Public Funding
We have now revised our guide to public funding (Veiviser til Virkemiddelapparatet). It gives you an overview of the most relevant funding schemes wit ...
Several Pre-projects Awarded Funding
Eelume, ProAnalysis and IOR Norway have each received 175.000 NOK in pre-project funding this year from GCE Ocean Technology and we invite our cluster ...