Meet your Next Customer in The Explorer
1 in 4 Norwegian companies have made connections with international partners in The Explorer - Innovation Norways' portal where companies can display green and sustainable solutions for free to a global audience.
The Explorer is Norway's digital showcase for green and sustainable solutions, where the vision is to connect foreign players with Norwegian solutions.
It is free to become part of the service and requires only a simple registration from the company:
Many of our partners and members are marketing their solutions for free in The Explorer:
- 4Subsea promotes their decision support for offshore wind.
- Bergen Carbon Solutions promotes their solution to producing carbon nanofibers from CO₂ emissions.
- Corvus Energy promotes their energy storage for the maritime industry.
- DNV promotes their blockchain powered tool for consumer trust.
- Eelume has launched their subsea solution Eely.
- Equinor promotes their efforts within floating offshore wind.
- Fieldmade promotes their digital inventories and 3D printing solutions.
- Metas promotes their solution regarding subsea hydrocarbon and CO₂ leak detection.
- Monviro promotes its 4D gravity technology which provides a highly accurate, cost-efficient way to monitor CO₂ storage sites, helping to make CCS a safe, viable approach to emissions reduction.
- Møllerodden promotes cleaner and more efficient heavy lifting for subsea operations with their patented INOshackle.
- Offshore Sensing promotes its green ocean drone that collects data in the roughest seas (article photo).
- PSW promotes their PSW hybrid battery system.
- ScanReach: ScanReach POB Connect Wind is the world’s only offshore wind solution that connects wind turbines and service operation vessels in a wireless Internet of Things platform.
Find your New Customer
The benefits for you as a Norwegian company are:
- Free marketing - your solution is made visible through The Explorer's digital and social channels.
- You get a tailored, English sales pitch for your solution.
- You will be part of Norway's export efforts for green and sustainable solutions and approved for promotion in presentations and events.
The benefits for non-Norwegian companys are:
- Easy access to vetted green and sustainable solutions from Norway
- Relevant solutions matched according to preferences
- Direct contact with the right person at the company
Business Clusters and Offshore Wind
GCE Ocean Technology is one of the three strongest international industry clusters in Norway, according to a new report from Norsk Industri and author ...
New EU Network for the Ocean Industries
GCE Ocean Technology and several other clusters are part of the new EU network "Ocean of Opportunities" led by the University of Bergen. The network ...