Are You Ready to take the Plunge?
The Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) now offers a master's program in innovation and entrepreneurship as a part-time study. You can combine work and study and add important innovation skills to your workplace.
The master's program in innovation and entrepreneurship provides a win-win effect for employers and employees.
Why Pursue a Masters's Degree
There is a number of reasons to why it is a good idea to pursue a masters's degree:
- The workplace receives updated innovation expertise for own product development and introduction to new markets.
- You build on your own engineering or realist competence and gain interdisciplinary knowledge about innovation and entrepreneurship.
- You get to participate in an interdisciplinary student environment - with all types of engineers and realists.
- You can write a master's thesis on innovation in your own business, and carry out useful research for the business.
- The Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) works closely with regional industrial clusters and the entrepreneurial environments and give you a larger network.
- In the internships you can work with innovative innovation projects in your own company, with guidance from the Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL).
Through this program you will learn more about:
- innovation management and innovation strategy
- applied technology development and prototyping
- implementation of innovation processes in close interaction with customers and users with new methodologies
Target Group for this Study
If you work with innovation or want to work with innovation and applied technology in established businesses or if you want to start your own business or get a qualification to a business PhD, you should consider this masters programme.
More information about the study can be found at hvl.no.
For more information about this study, feel free to contact the program manager:
Inger Beate Pettersen
Mohn Centre for Innovation and Regional development
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL).
The part-time study in innovation and entrepreneurship is an offer to take the 2-year master's program over several years.
The education is aimed at people who work with innovation in existing businesses, entrepreneurs who are involved in their own start-up projects, or other people at work who want to raise their skills with a master's degree.
Normal study time on the part-time course is 4 years.
Increased Interest for Hydrogen Technology Study
The number of applicants, wanting to study Hydrogen Technology at Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), has more than doubled since the ...
Successful Industry-University Collaboration
Students from Bergen have been working with the ocean industries on Bachelor projects within electrification, reduction of emissions and floating sola ...
Benjamin Mikkelsen Won Best Student Award
Following a poll among his fellow students, Benjamin Mikkelsen, from Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), has been elected "Best Stude ...
From Students to Entrepreneurs
– When we were invited to join the MIT Entrepreneurship School last year, we saw it as a great opportunity to expand our network in an educational and ...
Bachelor in Floating Solar Energy with Irish Company
– We saw the opportunity to collaborate and agreed to make a bachelor project to connect Western Norway University (HVL) students to the ongoing work ...