New Board Elected
A new board was elected in GCE Ocean Technology at our digital annual meeting in April.
This is the board structure in 2021-2022/23:
- Jon Arve Sværen, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Aker BP
- Tor Willgohs Knudsen, Equinor
- Tom Georg Indrevik, Øygarden Kommune
- Steinar Matre, Westcon Yards AS
- Mark Bokenfohr, Transmark Subsea
- Ranveig Nygaard Bjørk, NORCE
- Remi Andre Breivik, TechnipFMC
- Gunnar Birkeland, Unitech Offshore AS, (Deputy)
- Hege Hammersland-White, Scantrol Deep Vision, (Deputy)
- Hans Petter Klohs, ADEPTH Minerals, (Deputy)
GCE Ocean Technology would like to extend our gratitude to the board members leaving their position in the board, for their valuable work; Inger Graves (Aanderaa Data Instrument) and Kristin Flornes (NORCE).
Furthermore, we would like to thank our brilliant election committee consisting of Ingmar Westervik (TechnipFMC), Rolf Røssland (NUI) and Nina Broch Mathisen (Innovation Norway).
GCE Ocean Technology’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D, public and academic contributors.
The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
Annual Report 2020
We are happy to share with you our Annual Report which documents our activities and the clusters accomplishments in 2020. 2020 was a tumultuous and de ...
Agenda Vestlandet to Assign 9 mill. NOK in Support to Norwegian Cognitive Center
– Artificial Intelligence is hitting the businesses with the strength of a gale-force wind from the Atlantic. We support Norwegian Cognitive Center so ...