Podcast Series with the Cluster
GCE Ocean Technology recorded a podcast series with- and about the cluster in collaboration with Lorn.Tech in August 2020.
Podcasts are a great way to build a good relation with your community, customers and other stakeholders.
Instead of the fractured connection you make through social media, podcasts allow you to engage your audience with a unique long-form content.
The seven podcast episodes:
- A CCB in transition with Ronny Haufe, CEO of CCB
- Happily data-driven co-existance in the ocean industries with Inger M. Graves, Product Managemnt Lead from Aanderaa a Xylem Brand
- Stable and renewable energy production with Marit Mork, Manager Innovation Projects in TecnipFMC
- Marine minerals - a new Norwegian industrial adventure for the green shift with Walter Sognnes, CEO in Loke Marine Minerals
- Our smart Ocean with Kai Stoltz, Business Development Manager in GCE Ocean Technology
- Our tools for innovation with Karianne Kojen Andersen, EU Advisor and Gisle Nondal, R&D Manager in GCE Ocean Technology
- Our innovative ecosystem, growth and scaleup with Owe Hagesæther, CEO of GCE Ocean Technology
GCE Ocean Technology
The podcast series was funded by GCE Ocean Technology
|Result||Listen to all podcasts at our partner site at Lorn.tech.|