Free Hyperbaric Tests in New NUI Chambers
NUI is opening their new facility for ULTRA DEEP testing in August 2020 and will celebrate the big event by giving away two hyperbaric tests, one in each chamber.
If your company would like to take part in the competition to win two hyperbaric tests you are welcome to apply.
There are a few criteria required for the test, although NUI accepts and will assess registrations also for projects not entirely fulfilling the criteria if well explained in the registration form.
- The test subject will fit in the new chamber dimension, either the 700bar chamber or the 1000bar chamber.
- Weight of test object shall not exceed 10 tonnes.
- The test should preferably include some sort of function test with monitoring equipment.
- Test to be performed with water as pressure medium.
- Test shall be performed on a mutually agreed date in August 2020.
- Pictures and information from the test is accepted to be used by NUI for marketing purposes, mutually agreed upon and not disclosing company sensitive information.
Proposals will be assessed by NUI together with GCE Ocean Technology represented by Owe Hagesæther (CEO).
Read more and register for the contest within 14 June.
Learn more about the hyberbaric chambers.
- NUI is owned by “The Assosiation Of Operators For Hyperbaric Lifeboat Reception Facilities” (OFHB). The members of OFHB is the major oil operators and subsea contractors on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- NUI is based in Laksevåg, Bergen in Norway on a harbor site. For more than 40 years, we have built up unique competence, experience and facilities within underwater technology. We work closely with international expertise within a wide range of specialist areas applicable to the varied challenges within underwater operations.
- NUI provides the subsea industry with a great diversity of products and services; ranging from advanced research, hyperbaric contingency and performance testing to engineering, training and pressure/equipment testing.
- NUI’s vision is to be a major contributor to the safety and cost efficiency of manned and unmanned interventions; based on the unique blend of human assets and cutting-edge competence.
New NUI Test Chambers Soon Operational
A few weeks ago, NUI’s new hyperbaric test chambers arrived at the manufacturing facility for assembly. The manufacturer Optime Subsea is preparing ...
NUI Buys Hyperbaric Pressurechamber Systems
NUI, the Bergen, based Norwegian independent hyperbaric research and test facility, has agreed to purchase two very large hyperbaric pressurechamber s ...