Unlock Growth in Your Company
It is a well known fact that Norway is lagging behind in the race of creating growth companies. Our scaleup programme 100Scalups, is designed to unlock rapid growth in companies.
This article was first published 17 January 2020.
The second cohort of our growth programme 100scaleups is now concluded and eight companies participated ; among them our member companies Unitech Offshore, Metas, Imenco and Aquafarm Equipment.
We are now recruiting companies for the third edition of the 100scaleups with start up after summer of 2020. Would you like to join?
I would like to mention the new Scaleup programme by GCE Ocean Technology, BI, MIT and VIS. This was quite timely and proved to be very useful for OCTIO as we were planning our scale-up strategies for some of our services» Leon Løvheim, Octio. Participant of 100scalups2018.
Learn from the Best
The programme is a unique scaleup programme for the ocean industries organised by GCE Ocean Technology together with BI Norwegian Business School, MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology and VIS (Vestlandets Innovasjons Selskap).
- An immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for internationalisation and rapid growth
- 5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet and access to world class mentors
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Who Should Participate
Candidates for the programme are SME’s with the management resources, technology and competence to really grow and internationalise to become the future value- and job creators in Norway.
How to Participate
GCE Ocean Technology are funding the programme for our members, but the programme is open for all.
Please contact us to learn more.