Apply for Travel Support to OTC 2020
GCE Ocean Technology offers up to 20.000,- NOK in travel support for cluster members taking part in the Norway2OTC-delegation to Houston 2020. Apply now.
The annual OTC conference and exhibition in Houston is an important venue, if not the most important, for Norwegian oil and gas companies seeking to export Norwegian technology and services. At OTC you will have access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition and valuable professional contacts.
A main goal is to meet potential international customers and partners, but many Norwegian delegates also underline the value of meeting other Norwegian oil and gas professionals, all in one place.
Apply for Travel Support
GCE Ocean Technology will offer financial support to cover travel expenses to member companies that joins the official Norway2OTC delegation travelling to OTC Houston in 2020.
Apply now for up to 20.000,- NOK in travel support to cover travel expenses and please include a short request and summary about what you are planning to achieve during OTC 2020.
The following conditions apply:
- The company must be an SME (SMB) (less than 250 employees).
- The company must be a registered member of GCE Ocean Technology.
- The company must sign up for and take part in the official Norway2OTC delegation (please note that this applies for the delegation programme only, not the travel and accommodation package, which is optional).
- GCE Ocean Technology will cover 50% of documented travel cost, up to 20.000,- NOK per company.
- Up to ten companies will be supported.
- Invoice including receipt of delegation fee and documented travel costs can be sent to email@example.com after your return.
Early Bird Discount
If you register as a participant to the delegation Norway2OTC before 1 February you will receive the Early Bird discount of 1.000,- NOK which is subtracted from the delegation fee.