Collaborating With Canadian Cluster
We have signed an agreement with Canada’s Ocean Supercluster that allows for fostering new business opportunities, exchanging competence and sustainable development of the ocean resources.
Canada has among the most abundant ocean resources and capabilities in the world and the global ocean economy is projected to at least double in size within the next 12 years.
Canada’s Ocean Supercluster is an industry-led and government-supported partnership committed to growing Canada’s position as the leader in the global ocean economy and GCE Ocean Technology have signed a collaborative agreement with the Candadian cluster to collaborate within:
- Cluster management
- Exchange competence and experience within operation, development and governance of the ocean superclusters
- Possible cross internship among the two superclusters
- Ocean Innovation Ecosystem
- Collaboration in developing an optimal ecosystem for forstering innovation and commercialization in the ocean industries
- North Atlantic Advanced
- Facilitating the exchange and sharing of knowledge and data to foster and secure sustainable development in the north Atlantic ocean
Benefits for Both Clusters
There lies a mutual benefit for both clusters to collaborate with eachother both as cluster-to-cluster and member-to-member to create linkages to new markets and lay the grounds for corporate learning, mutual projects and other synergies that most likely will rise to the surface due to this collaboration agreement.
Our partners and members will be informed consequtively about opportunities to join in on activities spurring out of this agreement.