Exploring the market outlook and business opportunities in Brazil
08. February 2023, 08:30 - 12:30
DNB, Solheimsviken, BergenRegister for event
Don't miss the chance to gain insight into market opportunities in Brazil. GCE Ocean Technology, DNB, and Innovation Norway invite you to a seminar that will provide an overview of the outlook and trends in the Brazilian market.
With over 100 Norwegian companies already established in Brazil, this country plays a key role in the global transition to a low carbon economy. Norwegian companies are investing in the development of new technologies and sustainable operations to reduce emissions and achieve decarbonization, making Brazil a huge potential market for Norwegian offshore companies.
Join us for a morning of presentations and networking, including keynotes from industry experts, and discover the opportunities and solutions available in the Brazilian market.
08:30 Registration and breakfast
09:00 Welcome by DNB and GCE Ocean Technology
- Brazilian Market, Raquel Filgueiras, Innovation Norway Brazil
- Business in Brazil, Arne-Christian Haukeland, DNB
- Global Growth Programme Brazil, Raquel Filgueiras, Innovation Norway Brazil
- Business and experience in the Brazilian market, Øyvind Våge, DOF Subsea
- Solutions for the Brazilian market, Márcio de Alencar, 4Subsea
- Technology and prospects in Brazil, Ingvald Torblå, Odda Technology
- Subsea Processing Systems in Brazil - Experience and market outlook, Truls Foss, Tender Manager OneSubsea
- Equinor projects and operations in Brazil, Erik Hodneland, VP Asset Management Brazil, Equinor ASA (presentation via TEAMS)
12:15 End of seminar
Participation and Costs
The seminar is free of charge and open for all.
The seminar is organized in partnership with: