WindEurope Annual Event 2023 | 24 - 26 April, Copenhagen
24 - 26. April 2023
Bella Center, CopenhagenRegister for event
Team Norway has joined forces to ensure a strong Norwegian presence at the key European wind energy event of 2023: WindEurope Annual Event in Copenhagen.
Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your technology, ideas and competence to the global offshore wind market as a member of the official Norwegian delegation.
The Norwegian industry is the talk of the town around the world. By being part of the Norwegian delegation, your company will be strongly connected to the trustworthy Norwegian brand.
In addition to the official WindEurope 2023 Copenhagen events, Team Norway has created a unique programme for the Norwegian delegation.
By joining our strategic market insights and vast networks, we’re able to offer delegates unique learning and networking opportunities.
Join us to create a strong Norwegian presence at WindEurope in Copenhagen and thereby get the Norwegian industry included in the international offshore wind industry business!
Included in Norwegian delegation participation fee:
- Networking functions such as a delegation dinner and Ambassador’s networking reception
- Confirmed seat at the official seminar presented by Team Norway
- Curated client meetings
- Company featured in the official delegation brochure
- Access to Team Norway’s event app
- Curated B2B meetings
- Speed pitching: Apply for a unique opportunity to give a short pitch – “one minute – one slide”, to a broad international audience. You will be able to promote your company and address what you need from partners. There are limited spaces available, so make sure to register your interest for a pitching slot before 14th April. Priority will be given to Norwegian SMEs in the offshore wind supply chain, and Team Norway will make the selection.
- Site visit organised by NORWEP on behalf of Team Norway:
- Monday, 24 April - Vattenfall O&M base in Klintholm Havn
*Please note, availability is not guaranteed for all delegation registrants. This is due to third party deadlines, availability and/or criteria set by Team Norway. For more information, please register your interest in the registration form and a Team Norway organiser will be in touch.
Dates: 24 – 26 April 2023
- 2 600 NOK per delegate
- Please note that you must buy a separate conference or exhibition pass to access the official event.
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc. For details, please read the confirmation email when registering.
- We have a blocked booking for the Norwegian delegation at a central hotel in Copenhagen. You will receive more information when registering.
WindEurope Annual Event 2023 | 25 - 26 April, Copenhagen
- Find more information about the WindEurope 2023 Annual Event
Team Norway partners