Preparing a battle plan for growth
13. May 2022, 11:30 - 13:30
Event registration is closed.
We invite you to learn how to join our growth programme 100ScaleUPs, where you will be working alongside experts and peers for 12 weeks to create robust strategies for scaling up your company’s projects globally.
Experience based learning is the hallmark of the 100ScaleUp programme which is designed to stress test your growth strategy with tools taught by world class lecturers from the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston and moreover through national and international investors and entrepreneurs.
Join this seminar to hear from previous participants, mentors and learn how you can apply to join this programme.
11:30 Welcome and introduction, Owe Hagesæther, CEO in GCE Ocean Technology
11:45 Why do we need an Ocean Tech Scaleup programme? Per Ingvar Olsen, Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
12:00 Experiences from participants of last year’s programme: Hege Hammersland, CEO of Scantrol Deep Vision and Leon Løvheim, CEO in OCTIO Gravitude
12:30 Presentation of the Ocean Tech Scale Up programme by Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology and Per Ingvar Olsen, Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
13:30 End of event
Participation and Cost
This event is open for all and free of charge.
This programme is organised in collaboration with:
GCE Ocean Technology has together with BI Norwegian Business School, MIT and VIS developed this unique scaling programme to engage growth and internationalisation for Norwegian small and medium sized companies.
The class of 2021 (photo) is the 4th alumni in our programme.
100ScaleUps is an immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for internationalisation and rapid growth
- 5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet and access to world class mentors
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship