Join our Growth Programme
09. June 2021, 10:00 - 11:00
Event registration is closed.
You are invited to a webinar to learn more about how you can join our growth programme 100ScaleUPs.
GCE Ocean Technology has together with BI, MIT and VIS developed a unique scaling programme to engage growth and internationalisation for Norwegian small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) with potential of becoming considerable exporting companies.
We are now recruiting companies for the fourth edition of the programme; 100ScaleUPs starting fall 2021.
- An immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for internationalisation and rapid growth
- 5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet and access to world class mentors
The programme is funded by: Sparebanken Vest, Bergen Municipality, Stiftelsen Teknologiformidling and Vestland County Council.
10:00 Welcome and introduction, Owe Hagesæther, CEO in GCE Ocean Technology
10:05 The 100ScaleUps programme, Per Ingvar Olsen, Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
10:25 Execution of this year’s programme, Hoa Le Nguyen, BI and Owe Hagesæther from GCE Ocean Technology
10:40 Experiences from previous 100ScaleUPs programme, Jarle Kvamme, Earth, Science Analytics AS and Inger Graves, Aanderaa by Xylem (participants of the 2020 edition of the programme)
11:00 End of programme
Participation and Cost
This event is open for all and free of charge.
Programme executed in collaboration with:
Launching Fourth Edition of Growth Programme
We are now recruiting participants to our fourth growth programme 100ScaleUPs, designed to unlock rapid growth in companies. GCE Ocean Technology has ...
Guided by Experts and Peers in Scaling Up
Eight companies have worked alongside experts and peers for 12 weeks to create robust strategies for scaling up their company’s projects globally in o ...
Unlock Growth in Your Company
It is a well known fact that Norway is lagging behind in the race of creating growth companies. Our growth programme 100ScaleUPs, is designed to unloc ...