It is a well known fact that Norway is lagging behind in the race of creating growth companies. Our scaleup programme 100ScaleUPs, is designed to unlock rapid growth in companies.
The 2021 programme was in collaboration between BI Norwegian Business School, Kongsberg Innovasjon, Stiftelsen Teknologformidling, Martin Trust Centre for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston and GCE Ocean Technology. The programme is funded by Sparebanken Vest.
I would like to mention the new Scaleup programme by GCE Ocean Technology, BI, MIT and VIS. This was quite timely and proved to be very useful for OCTIO as we were planning our scale-up strategies for some of our services» Leon Løvheim, Octio. Participant of 100scalups2018.
- An immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for internationalisation and rapid growth
5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet and access to world class mentors
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Who Should Participate
Candidates for the programme are SME’s with the management resources, technology and competence to really grow and internationalise to become the future value- and job creators in Norway.
How to Participate
GCE Ocean Technology is partially funding the programme for our members, but the programme is open for all companies against a programme fee.
If you would like to apply to be part of the 2022 programme - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.