Science Meets Industry Bergen 2019
12. September 2019, 10:00 - 15:30
University Hall of the University of Bergen, Muséplass 3, Bergen
Event registration is closed.
We invite you to this meeting place for the offshore wind industry.
After last year's record number of attendees, NORCOWE, Bergen Offshore Wind center and GCE Ocean Technology are very much looking forward to present you with this year's exciting programme.
10:00 Morning session
- Opening address, Robert Bjerknes, Vice Rector, UiB
- Offshore wind energy in Norway, Liv Lønnum, State Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- How sustainable finance can support a green energy shift, Thina Margrethe Saltvedt, Nordea
- The global future of offshore wind – how to make offshore wind more cost efficient, Christina Aabo, Ørsted
- How to reach 40-60 Euro pr MWh for floating offshore wind in 2030, Arne Eik, Equinor
- Offshore wind at Kværner - what business opportunities do we see, Niklas Indrevær, Kværner
12:40 Afternoon session
- The value of integrated design of offshore wind turbines foundations, Kristoffer Skjolden Skau, NGI
- Observationally based estimates of wind power potential on the Norwegian Shelf, Nils Gunnar Kvamstø, UiB
- The COTUR campaign - Measuring offshore turbulence and coherence with lidars, Joachim Reuder, UiB
- Drones for inspection of wind turbines – opportunities and challenges, Rune Storvold, NORCE
14:20 Afternoon session continue
- Deep Purple – subsea hydrogen production from floating offshore wind, Marit Mork, TechnipFMC
- Offshore Wind Opportunities for the Norwegian supply chain industry – Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology
- The impact of offshore wind in the society – Heikki Holmås, Multiconsult
- Closing remarks by Members of Parliament Eigil Knutsen (Labour Party (Ap)) and Liv Kari Eskeland (Conservative Party (H))
15:30 Closing of conference
16:00 Poster session/reception
17:00 End of poster session/reception
Participation and Costs
The conference is open for all and free of charge, but requires registration.
Register at UiB.
The event is organised in collaboration with:
Science Meets Industry Bergen
We invite the subsea industry to this meeting place for the offshore wind industry. Join this seminar, to learn more about future plans and technolog ...
Frokostseminar: Får Norge omsider demopark for havvind?
Vi inviterer til frokostseminar der du vil lære mer om status, muligheter for leverandørindustrien og aktuelle støtteordninger for realisering av en d ...