Tech & Business Day
21. October 2019, 08:30 - 12:30
DNB Solheimsviken, Bergen
Event registration is closed.
We invite you to a seminar with exclusive market reports from Rystad and other leading actors, about the latest market and technology developments in the oil and gas industry.
Since the downturn in the oil and gas industry in 2014, many companies had to adjust their strategies to adapt to the changing markets and unhealthy margins.
Now we ask: Is the oil price stable enough to see an awaited increase in investments and activities, or do we still operate in the uncertainty?
08:30 Registration, coffee and pastries
- Welcome by Owe Hagesæther, GCE Ocean Technology
- OneSubsea and the market in Angola, Andreas Fjellbirkeland, OneSubsea
- From Start-up to Scale-Up, Trond Liabø, ScanReach
- Big data versus smart data – how to deliver key decision support to energy operators with digital twins, Ignacio Marré, 4Subsea
- DNB oil market outlook; The age of uncertainty, Helge André Martinsen, DNB
- Theme by CCB - Ronny Haufe, Executive Vice President Coast Center Base
- Market Analysis from Rystad Energy, Erik Reiso, Senior Partner Rystad Energy
- Panel debate
- Closing remarks, Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology
13:00 End of seminar
Participation and Costs
The seminar is free of charge and open for all participants, but registration is mandatory.
Register by Friday 18 October.
The seminar is organised in collaboration with: