A collaboration that creates synergies
– Norway can be at the forefront if we utilize synergy effects from aquaculture, offshore wind and other ocean industries. This is stated by Lars Magn ...
The Norwegian government asks for input from the offshore wind industry
Minister of Petroleum and Energy Terje Aasland has presented the framework for allocating the areas in Utsira Nord and the first phase of Sørlige Nord ...
Input to the European Critical Raw Materials Act
To achieve the green and digital transitions, the EU must significantly increase and diversify its critical raw materials supply, strengthen circulari ...
Offshore wind will be Norway's next export adventure
The Norwegian Minister of Trade and Industry launched offshore wind as the first export initiative in the government's export reform "All of Norway Ex ...
GCE Ocean Technology Events
HAVlunsj - hydrogensikkerhet til havs
15. December 2022, 11:30 - 12:30
Vitensenteret, Thormøhlensgate 51, Bergen
Webinar: Testinfrastruktur for havbunnsmineraler
13. January 2023, 09:00 - 10:00
15. February 2023, 09:00 - 16:00
15 - 17. March 2023
Accelerating deep sea exploration
19. April 2023, 09:00 - 16:00
TBA, Bergen Norway
Norway Pavilion at WindEurope Annual Event 2023
25 - 27. April 2023
Bella Center, Copenhagen