Study Tour Orkney – Members Travel Support
GCE Ocean Technology offers up to 8.000,- NOK in travel support for cluster members taking part in our study tour to Orkney in May 2019. Apply now! First come, first served.
GCE Subsea will offer financial support to cover travel expenses to member companies that wish to join our study tour to Orkney May 27-30. Participants will meet a variety of leading renewable players including businesses, R&D, university and public sector.
Focus will be on wave and tidal power, renewable energy master programmes and hydrogen production, storage and use.
Apply now for up to 8.000,- NOK in travel support per company to cover travel expenses.
The following conditions apply:
- The company must be an SME (SMB) (less than 250 employees)
- The company must be a registered member of GCE Ocean Technology
- The company must be registered and join the study tour to Orkney
- The company must document at least 50 per cent in direct cost (travel and accommodation cost) and 50 per cent in-kind hours. Such documentation to be submitted before reimbursement (I.e. the sum of travel expenses and in-kind hours must exceed travel support sum, in this case 8.000,- NOK)
- Up to ten companies will be supported
To apply, please send a short request and summary of what you plan to achieve during the Orkney stay to email@example.com.
GCE Ocean Technology Events