Travel Support for Cluster Members to OTC 2019
GCE Subsea offers up to 20.000,- NOK in travel support for cluster members taking part in the Norway2OTC-delegation travelling to the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston 2019 – Apply now! First come, first served.
GCE Subsea will offer financial support to cover travel expenses to member companies that wish to join the official Norway2OTC delegation in 2019.
The annual OTC conference and exhibition in Houston is an important venue, if not the most important, for Norwegian oil and gas companies seeking to export Norwegian technology and services. At OTC you will have access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition and valuable professional contacts. OTC is celebrating 50 years in 2019.
A main goal is to meet potential international customers and partners, but many Norwegian delegates also underline the value of meeting other Norwegian oil and gas professionals all in one place.
Apply now for up to 20.000,- NOK in travel support per company to cover travel expenses.
- The following conditions apply:
- The company must be an SME (SMB) (less than 250 employees)
- The company must be a registered member of GCE Subsea
- The company must sign up for, and take part in the official Norway2OTC delegation, (please note that this applies for the delegation programme only, not the travel and accommodation package which is optional)
- The company must document at least 50 per cent in-kind contribution
- Up to ten companies will be supported
To apply, please send a short request and summary of what you plan to achieve during OTC 2019 to email@example.com.
We encourage you to register before 1 February to receive the Early Bird discount of 1.000,- NOK on the delegation fee.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
OTC is the largest event in the world for the oil and gas industry featuring more than 2,300 exhibitors, and attendees representing 100 countries.
Read more at OTC 2019.
GCE subsea events