Join our Norway2OTC Technology Breakfast
03. May 2022, 08:00 - 10:00
Westin Oaks, Galleria Houston, Houston, Texas, USA
Event registration is closed.
You are invited to our Technology Breakfast Seminar at OTC Houston in collaboration with Energy Valley and GCE NODE.
The Norway2OTC delegation offers a complete programme of seminars and activities during the Offshore Technology conference (OTC) week, and participants will have the opportunity to meet and network with many potential business relations.
This year the Technology Breakfast Seminar will focus on renewable energy and breakthrough technology trends.
08:30 Welcome from the organisers
- Driving change in the energy industry, Alan Labes, VP Engineering and Technology, TechnipFMC
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Norwegian Supplier Industry, Jonah Margulis, Senior Vice President US Operations - US and Asia Pacific Offshore Wind Development at Aker Offshore Wind
- Advancing the Industry with Automation, Digitalization and Hybrid Solutions, Graham Dey, V.P Product Line Management, National Oilwell Varco
- Techni, Dag Almar Hansen, CEO
- 4Subsea, Peter Jenkins, CEO
- Marine Technology, Trofim Teriochin, Senior Sales Manager
09:50 Closing remarks
10:00 End of seminar
Participation and Costs
The event is open for all and free of charge.
The event is organised in collaboration with:
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
OTC is the largest event in the world for the energy industry featuring more than 2,300 exhibitors, and attendees representing 100 countries.