UTC2022 – Subsea leading the way in the energy transition
15 - 16. June 2022
Grieghallen, Bergen, Norway
Event registration is closed.
The 28th annual Underwater Technology Conference will be back in its physical form in Bergen, Norway 14 – 16th June 2022. We expect more than 500 delegates and 30 exhibitors from around the globe.
The overall goal of the Underwater Technology Conference is to be the most relevant meeting arena where new contacts are created, contracts are signed, knowledge is shared, and important relations and network cultivated. Do not miss the opportunity to reengage with the subsea technology industry most influential Executives, Managers, Engineers, Strategy &Planning personnel as well as the Subsea academicians.
This year’s conference theme is “Subsea leading the way in the energy transition”. We want to ensure our relevance in the new energy domain. Subsea technology has for decades provided robust, compact and energy efficient solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. Our professionals are enthusiastic about sharing experience and adapting to the future energy needs.
This year we are presenting a day 0 followed by a two-day programme including keynote speakers, a panel debate and Technical Session.
- UTC Marine Minerals seminar: targeting decision makers, managers, business and technology developers who would like an overview of the key drivers, knowledge status, technologies, legal framework and environmental aspects related to marine minerals - REGISTER HERE. This will be followed by a Market Outlook seminar giving you finance and markets intel, as well as student papers. More information to come.
- Ice-breaker at USF Verftet
Day 1 themes
- The Norwegian and global perspectives on the energy transition
- The long term outlook of future energy markets and competence
- Emissions and investments
- Technical sessions
- Conference dinner
Day 2 themes
- Student presentations
- Transformation, changes and trends from operator perspectives
- Cases from the oil and gas industry
- Technical sessions
Register for UTC before 13 April and take advantage of the early bird offer.
UTC is hosted by The Underwater Technology Foundation (UTF) and GCE Ocean Technology, in close cooperation with our hosting partners SPE Bergen and FFU.