Middle East – Market update & Export program
03. June 2020, 14:00 - 15:30
Event registration is closed.
Success in the Middle East market requires long term proactive business development from foreign companies. Register for our webinar to learn more about opportunities within these markets and Innovation Norway's export program.
In a series of webinars in April through June, we will inform and prepare companies about Middle East market opportunities and information about export programme:
Success in the Middle East market requires long term proactive business development from foreign companies. This is why NORWEP and Innovation Norway facilitates an export programme targeting companies in search of energy technology and emerging technology transfer opportunities in the Middle East markets.
Who Should Join
The webinar is targeted towards employees from energy technology companies interested in market opportunities in the Middle East.
- Introduction, Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology
- Middle East:
- Update on COVID-19 in the region, Espen Teksum, Innovation Norway
- Market Update, Oddmar Johannesen, NORWEP
- Export program, Innovation Norway, Ivar-Jo Theien
- How to succeed in Middle East:
- Success criteria
- Agent & In Country Value strategy
- Export experiences from the Middle East – Norwegian company will share their experience.
- Summary & next steps, Ivar-Jo Theien, Innovation Norway
The first webinar was hosted by GCE NODE 28 April, contact Ivar-Jo Theien for webinar summary.
This second webinar in the series is hosted by GCE Ocean Technology.
For further details contact NORWEP or Innovation Norway contact persons below:
- Oddmar Johannesen, NORWEP, +47 97 16 13 33
- Ivar-Jo Theien, Innovation Norway,+47 924 09 315
- Espen Teksum, Innovation Norway, +971501658497
- Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology
Participation and Costs
The webinar is free of charge and open for all, but registration is mandatory.
Register for the webinar.
The webinar series is organised by: