Subsea Innovation Day: Digitalisation
28. April 2020, 09:00 - 13:00
WEBINARRegister for event
Join us for the annual Subsea Innovation Day. We will focus on technology challenges seen from the major players in the industry with the aim to establish joint RDI projects.
The focus this year will be directed at opportunities and challenges related to digitalisation. Moreover, the Subsea Innovaton Day will be held digitally; as a webinar, due to the the corona virus pandemi.
Despite of the situation, we hope you will have the opportunity to join the webinar and the main topics will be;
- autonomy and robotics
- communication and underwater internet of things
- sensing, advanced data analysis, survey and inspection
This is the event for all those working with technology as well as managers and business developers who are scouting for new opportunities.
Part one – National Technology Strategies
- OG21 - Norway's oil and gas technology strategy for the 21st century, Kjetil Skaugset, Head of OG21 TTA4 and Senior Advisor Technology Management Equinor
- OGTC - Technology Roadmap and examples of new technologies in the pipeline, Chris Pearson, Centre Director National Subsea Centre (NSC) and Graeme Rogerson Project Manager The Oil and Gas Technology Centre (OGTC)
- NORWEP - Offshore wind technology challenges and subsea cross-over potential, David S. Ottesen, Director Wind NORWEP
Part two – Operators Technology Challenges
- Equinor - Technology strategy with focus on subsea challenges and possibilities, Caroline B. Harvengt, Leading Advisor Subsea Processing Equinor
- Repsol - Subsea digitalisation technology challenges, Ane Bryne Berg, Repsol
- Lundin - Seabed mapping - Experiences and technologies we like to see in the future, Harald Brunstad, Chief Geologist Lundin
- ConocoPhilips - TBA
Part three – Perspective of Suppliers and Authorities
- Knowit - Your data is not gold yet. Lesson lead from different industries, Kristin Sand Bakken, Consultant, Strategy & Business Development Knowit
- PSA - HSE requirements for application of new technology, Eirik Duesten, Principal Engineer Petroleum Safety Authority (PSA)
- Aker Solutions – TBA
- The future of integrated operations – Ocean Challenger, Knut Vibran Knudsen, Innovation Specialist Deep Ocean
Establishing Joint RDI Projects
Key national technology strategies will be presented this day, and we will use the plans for the SFI Smart Ocean and Centre for Deep Sea Innovation, as a starting point for identifying new possibilities and establishing joint RDI projects.
Key partners will present their technology challenges and visions for the future which they would like the industry and the research partners to address.
Participation and Costs
This year the event is open for all and free of charge, to give all companies an opportunity to join in at these difficult times. A link to the webinar will be sent to participants in due time before the webinar.
Learn more about GCE Ocean Technology Membership.
Register by Friday 24 April.
Coronavirus update: There is great uncertainty about how the corona virus (Covid-19) will affect Norway in the coming weeks. This means that plans for our events may change. GCE Ocean Technology's main priority is that all our speakers and participants are safe at our events. We continue to monitor the situation closely, and will at all times relate to the current decisions of the Bergen Municipality and the Institute of Public Health (FHI) at large events. We will make ongoing reviews and provide necessary updates along the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Subsea Innovation Day
Subsea Innovation Day has become successful annual meeting place for the subsea industry.
Focus is on technology challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
The event is a combination of knowledge sharing, inspirational presentation and workshop.