Subsea Innovation Day: Digitalisation
28. April 2020, 09:00 - 13:00
Event registration is closed.
The Subsea Innovation Day will be held as a digital conference this year. Sign up for the 28 April to learn more about technology challenges and opportunities seen from the major players in the industry.
The focus this year will be directed at opportunities and challenges related to digitalisation. Moreover, the Subsea Innovaton Day will be held as a digital conference, due to the the corona virus pandemi.
The main topics are;
- autonomy and robotics
- communication and underwater internet of things
- sensing, advanced data analysis, survey and inspection
This is the event for all those working with technology as well as managers and business developers who are scouting for new opportunities.
Session One (9 am) – National Technology Strategies
- OG21 - Norway's oil and gas technology strategy for the 21st century, Kjetil Skaugset, Head of OG21 TTA4 and Senior Advisor Technology Management Equinor
- OGTC - Technology Roadmap and examples of new technologies in the pipeline, Graeme Rogerson Project Manager The Oil and Gas Technology Centre (OGTC)
- NORWEP - Offshore wind technology challenges and subsea cross-over potential, David S. Ottesen, Director Wind NORWEP
Session Two (approx. 10:15 am) – Perspective of Suppliers and Authorities
- Knowit - Your data is not gold yet. Lesson lead from different industries, Kristin Sand Bakken, Consultant, Strategy & Business Development Knowit
- PSA - HSE requirements for application of new technology, Eirik Duesten, Principal Engineer Petroleum Safety Authority (PSA)
- Scantrol Deep Vision - Lessons learned with machine learning for underwater imaging. Kristoffer Løvall, Technical Manager
- Innovation Norway - Funding opportunities and Covid-19 measures, Nina Broch Mathisen, Director Innovation Norway
- The Research Council of Norway - Funding opportunities and Covid-19 measures, Tarjei Nødtvedt Malme, Special Advisor, The Research Council of Norway
Session Three (approx. 11:30 am) – Operators Technology Challenges
- Equinor - Technology strategy with focus on subsea challenges and possibilities, Caroline B. Harvengt, Leading Advisor Subsea Processing Equinor
- Repsol - Subsea digitalisation technology challenges, Ane Bryne Berg, Senior Manager New Projects at Repsol
- Lundin - Seabed mapping - Experiences and technologies we like to see in the future, Harald Brunstad, Chief Geologist Lundin
Session Four (approx. 12:30 - 13:00 pm) – Working groups
- Participants will be divided into different working groups based on topic of interest to be able to discuss different topics and challenges further.
Establishing Joint RDI Projects
Key national technology strategies will be presented this day, and we will use the plans for the SFI Smart Ocean and Centre for Deep Sea Innovation, as a starting point for identifying new possibilities and establishing joint RDI projects.
Key partners will present their technology challenges and visions for the future which they would like the industry and the research partners to address.
Participation and Costs
This year the event is open for all and free of charge, to give all companies an opportunity to join in at these difficult times. A link to the digital conference will be sent to participants in due time before it starts.
Register by 28 April.
Subsea Innovation Day
Subsea Innovation Day has become successful annual meeting place for the subsea industry.
Focus is on technology challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
The event is a combination of knowledge sharing, inspirational presentation and workshop.