Industry 4.0 Acceleration Program (IAP) Munich - Ocean Industries
17. October 2019, 09:00 - 13:00
Location: Thormøhlens gate 51, Bergen
Event registration is closed.
We invite you to join this acceleration programme that will give you a unique opportunity to work with IBM experts at the Watson IoT Centre in Munich.
In this programme you will get a first-hand insight and tailormade support, working on your companies’ use-cases to create new customer centric solutions that open new or different business opportunities.
AI, IOT, Design-Thinking, Big Data analysis, Blockchain, among other technologies, are core tools to make your company a digital market leader in your segment.
The programme will help you:
- Create a place for the logical next step for innovative companies seeking to go from theoretical training to practical application using design-thinking and mockup techniques
- Fast-track the innovation process for new features, solutions and products
- Develop practical solutions (MVP’s) in a co-creation effort between Norwegian innovative scale-ups and IBM Watson in the field of applied AI and IoT.
- Enabling innovative Norwegian technology providers from the ocean industries to grow their business to a global and scalable business.
- 5 – 23 August
- Recruitment phase, gather interest from the market
- 26 – 30 August
- Final selection of 10 participating companies and their use cases
- 17 October
- 1-day pre-programme in Bergen with program information, design-thinking intro
- Week 42–45
- Follow-up and preparation of participating companies in cooperation with IBM, Innovation Norway, GCE Ocean Technology and SIVA
- 11 – 15 November
- 5-day design-thinking, mockup and architecture session in Munich
- Week 47-50
- Follow-up with companies and individual sparring in the business modelling process to summarise findings and define next steps
- 10 December
- 1-day final workshop in Bergen with presentation and discussion of results
Participation and Costs
The programme is open for all companies in the ocean industries and costs 35.000,- NOK per company (use case), not including travel costs, accommodation and dinners.
Learn more and register at Innovation Norway.
Contact at Innovation Norway:
Senior Advisor Export Norway
Phone: +49 171 42 601 70
The event is organised in cooperation with: