ACCEL Energy Demo Day
13. December 2018, 14:00 - 17:00
Event registration is closed.
We invite potential investors to meet the 10 most promising energy startups in Norway.
ACCEL Energy is a programme that will supports SME’s in creating the most captivating investor pitch and give them the opportunity to discuss the business idea with the most experienced mentors and biggest players in the industry.
The programme is for small companies with disruptive products and services in the oil- and gas-sector, renewable and new energy solutions. All participants have an innovative technology, business model, digitisation, robotisation or exciting services aimed at one or more of the programme’s partners (Equinor, Saudi Aramco Energy Venture, Odfjell Drilling, Archer, M Vest Energy, ABB, Aker Solutions and Petrolia)!
The programme is provided by GCE Subsea and ACCEL, in cooperation with Bergen Teknologioverføring, Zacco and Sparebanken Vest.
The companies that will be presented are:
- Heavelock - Reduce waiting on weather when drilling from floaters by using DeltaP software for surge and swab prediction. Read more at Heavelock
- APIteq - APIteq drillbitscanner - if time and details count. Read more at Apiteq
- Hydrophilic - Use the hydrophilic probe to measure the water pressure inside a new discovery and go from find to field in minutes, not years. Read more at Hydrophilic
- Pro Well Plan - Data-driven well planning. Read more at Pro Wellplan
- Future Well Control - We develop tools for improved well control. Read more at Future Well Control
- Veritrack - We digitize your manual valves. Read more at Sintef
- Keystone - Keystone makes your Asset and Logistics operation transparent and resilient with our digital ecosystem. Read more at Keystone
- RaMos - Free hand geological modelling in 3D made easy
- Green Entrans - We help our clients to produce energy from windfarms and marginal offshore oil fields cleaner, cheaper and faster. Read more at Green Entrans
- Fieldmade - Mobile Additive Manufacturing, serving the right part at the point of need. Read more at Fieldmade
Participation and Costs
The event is free of charge and open for potential investors.
14:00 Welcome by ACCEL and GCE Subsea
14:20 4 Pitches
15:00 Break and mingle
15:20 3 Pitches
16:00 Break and mingle
16:20 3 Pitches
16:50 Pils, pizza and mingle
17:00 Formal programme over
Register at ACCEL.
The event is organised in cooperation with
The programme was originally developed by GCE Subsea, Bergen University College and Bergen Teknologioverføring (BTO), previously known as Subsea First Step, and it was carried out for the first time in 2011.
Today, ACCEL Norge leads the execution of the programme.