Application and Evaluation Process
At the moment we do not have any pre-project funding available.
We recommend that you contact GCE Ocean Technology to get input on the best funding options for your project
The GCE Ocean Technology management team decides the allocation of project funding based on a recommendation from the Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) Task Force.
Project proposals are evaluated confidentially by the RDI Task Force, consisting of:
- Jon Oddvar Hellevang, GCE Ocean Technology, leads the Task Force
- Bjarte Fagerås, GCE Ocean Technology
- Ingvald Torblå, Odda Technology
- Cecilie Sælen, CCB Subsea
- Kjell Olav Skjølsvik, NTNU
- Marie Bueie Holstad, NORCE
- Karl Herman Frantzen, Equinor
- Øystein Bjaanes, DNV
- Leif Inge Husabø, Innovation Norway, observer
- Rigmor Fardal, Norges Forskningsråd
If there are individuals in this group who should not read your application, or if special confidentiality measures are needed, we ask to be notified of this when the application is submitted.
We evaluate all applications in relation to our current goals and strategies, and emphasise the following:
- Project group (number of participants, link industry-R&D, international collaboration)
- Innovation and research level
- Project quality (realisation, risk, potential to get external funding)
- Value creation for the participants
- Value creation for the cluster and society at large