Norway Pavilion at WindEurope Annual Event 2023
25 - 27. April 2023
Bella Center, CopenhagenRegister for event
Innovation Norway, Norwegian Energy Partners, Norwegian Offshore Wind, GCE Node, and GCE Ocean Technology are yet again working to create a strong Norwegian presence at the key European wind energy event of 2023: WindEurope Annual Event 2023. Come join us in Copenhagen between 25 and 27 April 2023.
Team Norway will organise a large Norway Pavilion, networking functions, and meeting activities with major offshore wind players.
The Norway Pavilion
We have booked a 250 sq m stand space for the Norway Pavilion in hall D, see floor plan here.
Exhibitors under the Norway Pavilion are entitled to:
• Exhibition space at the pavilion
• Stand construction/dismantling and project management
• Exhibitor passes based on size of your stand (conference pass not included)
• Participate in Team Norway`s meeting activities and networking functions
• High visibility through joint Norwegian profiling
• Listing of your company on the WindEurope Annual Event website, app, and brochure
• Listing in Team Norway`s marketing channels such as Business Norway
- Small stand space: Approx. NOK 58 000-65 000,- excl. VAT*
- Large stand space: Approx. NOK 110 000-130 000,- excl. VAT*
- Flexible size – please send your request to Veronica.Broholm@innovationnorway.no
*The participation fee will cover direct costs related to the Norway Pavilion. Note that the final participation fee will depend on the exchange rate between NOK and EUR/DKK and the number of exhibiting companies at the pavilion.
All participants are responsible for their own travel-related reservations and fees, such as hotel and flights.
For more information about WindEurope Annual Event 2023 visit: windeurope.org/annual2023/
Team Norway partners