Discover – Connect – Collaborate
17. September 2019, 09:00 - 14:00
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, BergenRegister for event
You are invited to THE OCEAN – a new arena for sustainable, value added and competitive solutions and partnerships across the ocean industries and academic institutions.
To reach the vision of a sustainable utilization of ocean resources, we must stimulate increased knowledge, innovation and technology development. THE OCEAN is initiated by a broad range of partners aiming to provide the most important and relevant event for new discoveries, connections and collaborations across ocean industries.
Keynote speakers at THE OCEAN:
- Erna Solberg, Prime Minister
- Elisabeth Grieg, CEO, Grieg International
- Ole Eirik Lerøy, Chairman of the Board, MOWI
- Beate Myking, Senior Vice President, New Energy Solutions, Equinor
Arne Hjeltnes will be hosting the keynote speakers and invited guests for THE OCEAN Talkshow.
You will also meet industry and academic leaders talking about:
- sustainability, innovation and crossover in the ocean industries
- blue sustainable finance
- governmental regulations and priorities
- research for sustainable utilization of ocean resources
Full programme at THE OCEAN.
Participation and Costs
The event is open for all with the following price categories in NOK:
- Early bird 625,-
- Delegate 900,-
- Student 100,-
Register at THE OCEAN.
With THE OCEAN, we provide an arena for sustainable, value added and competitive solutions and partnerships.
THE OCEAN will stimulate increased activities and visibility, and the collaboration between businesses and academia is crucial for showing knowledge and innovation power and attractiveness for global talents.